1. Download the file by right clicking on the link below and choosing Save Target As.
2014-15 Black Hawk Schedule for Outlook import file
Note: It may be easiest to save the file to your desktop. Filename is: waterloo14-15.csv
2. Open Microsoft Outlook. (On most computers, this can be done by double clicking on the Outlook icon on your Desktop.)
3. Under Outlook, select File then Import and Export.
4. Under Choose Action to Perform: select Import from another program or file.
5. Under Select file type to import from: select Comma Seperated Values (DOS).
6. Under File to import: click Browse and find the file you saved on your desktop.
7. Under Options: click Replace duplicates with items imported.
8. Under Select destination folder: select Calendar and click Next.
9. Click Finish. Note: The mapping of each field is already complete.
©2013 waterlooblackhawks.com is the official Web site of the Waterloo Black Hawks. The Black Hawks and waterlooblackhawks.com are trademarks of the Waterloo Black Hawk Hockey Team, Inc. Do not duplicate in any form without permission of the Waterloo Black Hawks.
This site designed and maintained by