The Waterloo Black Hawks organization has been closely monitoring developments regarding COVID-19. Based on current assessments, the front office will return to regular office hours starting on Monday, June 15th, with visitor restrictions in place. We are taking proactive measures to support the health and welfare of our customers and employees. It’s our highest priority.
Beginning on Monday, June 15th the front office will be open from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. However, we ask that customers refrain from physically visiting the office unless they are renewing season tickets, making payments for season tickets, or choosing seats for 2020/21 season tickets. We encourage all customers to call for any other matter at 319-232-3444.
Curbside pickup will remain available for all Party Town Outfitters merchandise and souvenir orders.
For those that plan to visit the front office at Young Arena under the season ticket circumstances above, we want you to be aware of some of the steps we’ve taken to protect the health and safety of both our customers and employees:
• Reducing the risk of exposure with routine cleaning and disinfecting of common areas.
• Enforcing a “no mask, no entry” policy. All visitors will be required to wear a face mask before being allowed entry into the front office.
• Limiting the number of customers in the front office with a “one in, one out” policy.
• Reinforcing employee health and safety guidelines, including proper hand-washing and hygiene.
• Installation of a protective plastic barrier in the visitor reception area.
• Enforcing social distancing measures.
When you arrive at the Black Hawks offices, please either knock on the door or call the office to announce your arrival at 319-232-3444. We will then provide guidance for you to either wait in your vehicle or ask you to meet us at the outside arena doors to allow entry. While we are excited to welcome people back, we still encourage our fans to conduct business remotely instead of physically, if at all possible, to protect the health and safety of all involved.
For information regarding tickets from the 2019/20 season we encourage you to visit http://www.waterlooblackhawks.com/covid19 for more information.
The Waterloo Black Hawks organization will continue to monitor developments in connection to COVID-19 to ensure that the health and safety of our staff and visitors remains protected. We are steadfastly committed to our employees, fans, sponsors, players, and the communities that we serve.