There are lots of reasons to celebrate in Young Arena. On Wednesday, the Waterloo Black Hawks revealed a new cause for excitement for season ticket holders: there will be NO increase in season ticket rates for the 2018/19 season.
The Hawks announced that current pricing for season ticket holders will be extended into the new season. This includes the $99 youth season tickets available for kids aged 12 and under. The Hawks are celebrating too, with the special event for their most loyal fans during this Friday’s game.
“So much of the success that the Black Hawks have had is due to the passionate support from our fans, and especially season ticket holders,” said Vice President of Sales and Marketing Joe Greene. “We want to say ‘thank you’ in a meaningful way. Like everyone else, we deal with increasing costs for the things we buy, but we want to make sure hockey stays affordable for families who want to come out and cheer us on.”
New this year, orders and renewals received before the end of the current schedule will yield a special bonus: one buddy ticket to each remaining Black Hawks regular season home game this spring.
Besides assuring their seat for every game and getting the best per-game pricing of any fans in attendance, Black Hawks season ticket holders also receive:
• Complimentary tickets to home preseason games
• Two Buddy Tickets per seat, providing the chance to bring friends to the rink
• A raincheck policy allowing unused tickets to be redeemed for at least a dozen other games
• Discounts on Black Hawks apparel and merchandise
• Invitations to special events
• A subscription to the exclusive Hawk Tawk Mag-e-zine (click here to see a sample issue from earlier this season)
For more details about Black Hawks tickets, call (319) 232-3444.